Monday, September 6, 2010

Procrastination




Given enough time and resources, there is no limit to human kind's capacity for invention. Some may use their time for profitable pursuits, (if the music gets annoying, and it will, skip to 1 minute and 52 seconds and the border between North and South Korea) others use their time for brilliantly conceived comments on procrastination 2.0. I however am taking my break from my writing work to blog.

As I opened Blogger, I noticed this new feature titled "stats." They seem a little off to me. No, not because a surprising number of billions of Earthlings have resisted the temptation to view my blog. But according to the stats, I'm getting more page views from Kazakhstan and the Philippines than I am from entirety of Europe. So for all those in Astana (yes, I looked it up) and Manila that have little else to to do on a rainy? Thursday than read about my visit to the train station, here's to you, and to procrastination. Keep those page views coming and i'll keep up with the destruction of the English language. Deal? Thought so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm responsible for all those views from Manila. Probably.

Noss said...

I'm a fraction from the US. Yep, that stands for us...we're kind of a big deal. Heard about your blog on 20sb. Glad I found ya. Now quite procrastinating and post already!!!

Sarah said...

You! Blog more! And visit me!